Information on the processing of data pursuant to Art. 13 law. 196/2003 - Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: contact and possible sending of administrative / accounting documentation.
2. The data will be as follows: Manual, paper and / or computerized.
3. The provision of data is optional. Any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of services and / or the interruption of the relationship.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated unless the extent strictly necessary and indispensable to the fulfillment of the requested service.
5. The data controller is: Mirko Cornara.
6. The controller is Mirko Cornara - E-mail info (@) relaisdellago.it
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on web users 'computers to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and monitor its' use.
The website uses two types of technical cookies: session cookies and tracking cookies (Google Analytics).
According to the terms of service in place, Google will use this information, in a self process owner for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on activity and providing other services relating to the activities of the site operator to use the site web site, the connection (mobile mode, pC, browser etc) and the search mode and achievement of the portal pages. Google may also transfer this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate IP addresses with any other data held by Google.
By using the website you agree to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes specified above.
Used for tracking cookies:
|_ga||Used to collect anonymous data about site access statistics||24 months (2 years): the expiration date is renewed each hit|
|_gat||Used to collect anonymous data about site access statistics||10 minutes|
How to disable cookies (opt-out)
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies
Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Alternatively, you can only disable cookies from Google Analytics, using the add-on provided by Google to opt-out for the major browsers.