Information on data processing pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003 - Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: Contact and possible submission of administrative / accounting documentation.
2. Data will be processed as follows: Manual, paper and / or computerized.
3. The provision of data is optional. Any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of the services and / or failure to continue the relationship.
4. The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be disseminated unless strictly necessary and indispensable for the fulfillment of the requested service.
5. The data controller is: Gimiwork srls.
6. The data controller is Mirko Cornara - E-mail info (@) relaisdellago.it
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a ) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data that concern him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on the computer of web users to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site and to monitor its use.
The website uses two types of technical cookies: session cookies and tracking cookies (Google Analytics).
Cookies are not used for promotional or advertising purposes (profiling cookies).
According to terms of service in existence, Google will use this information, as an independent owner of processing, in order to track and examine the use of the website, to compile reports on the site's activities for the operators of the site itself and to provide other services relating to the website's activities, to the connection methods (mobile, PC, browser used etc) and how to search and reach the portal pages. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate the IP addresses with any other data held by Google.
To learn about Google's privacy policies, we invite you to visit the website http://www.google.com/intl/it/privacy/privacy-policy.html .
By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Tracking cookies used: